Senior Brand Designer Asapp
Graphic DesignUS, Remote3 days ago
At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience.
We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact.
Our interaction platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
The Senior Brand Designer will be responsible for extending the ASAPP brand vision through execution of a broad range of creative projects in this hands-on position.
You will work directly with the Group Creative Director and in partnership with marketing leadership to drive good story-telling and ensure the brand is communicated thoughtfully across all mediums.
What you'll do
- Drive the design strategy and concept, and then execute the solution for high-visibility projects, as you refine and build out ASAPP brand across marketing materials, internal and external company initiatives, and our brand campaign
- Troubleshoot project or process problems as they arise and initiate improvements to design, collaboration, and efficiency as needed
- Collaborate and ideate with designers, writers, and cross-functional partners to maintain and build upon visual brand standards for a wide range of design needs
- Build and promote a culture of design excellence across our organization
- Set goals, provide updates and solicit feedback on your projects from your team and your stakeholders
- Present to cross-functional partners both inside and outside of marketing, including to all levels of leadership through to C level
- Stay on top of the competitive design landscape to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends and share these insights with the team
What you'll need
- 5+ years of visual design experience
- B2B Experience
- Outstanding skills in: Adobe Suite, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides and Figma.
- An outstanding portfolio showing mastery of design tools and familiarity with prototyping tools.
- Love of all aspects of typography, design, user experience, and motion.
- Experience in solving complex problems and the storytelling to make the solution real.
- Background in working in collaborative, interactive teams where work is shared often and openly.
- Strong interpersonal skills, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Ready to handle a variety and volume of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to delegate and collaborate with team members, contractors, agencies, or other external vendors.
- Receptiveness to receiving feedback and thoughtfulness and clear articulation around delivering feedback.
- Maintain a high-bar for creative quality for yourself and others while pushing to find the best solution to meet company goals
What we'd like to see
- Motion graphics and editing skills are a huge bonus.
- Competitive compensation
- Fitness and wellness perks
- Learning and development opportunities
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at email@example.com to obtain assistance. #LI-DB1