Senior Brand Designer Stord
Graphic DesignAtlanta, GA, US, Remote2 months ago
Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated logistics networks.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world’s first Cloud Supply Chain.
With a single integration between your enterprise systems to the Stord Supply Chain Cloud, you unlock a single view of inventory, order orchestration logic, audited data and analytics, and more. Backed by our network of 500+ warehouses, 30+ fulfillment centers, and 20k+ carriers, use the Stord Supply Chain Cloud to request a shipment, launch a new warehouse or run new distribution models that help you out-deliver the competition. Let’s move supply chains to the cloud, together.
We’re a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $115M of capital from leading investors such as Bond, Founders Fund, Kleiner Perkins, Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Salesforce Ventures, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more). We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Senior Brand Designer Position:
At Stord, we are looking for our first Senior Brand Designer to help out our Director; ensuring strategic, seamless experiences - working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to elevate our brand and optimize the customer journey end-to-end.
This is a great position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working cross-functionally with a tight-knit team who are all passionate about building the first ever supply-chain cloud.
Fully remote opportunity for candidates located in GA, MO, TN, TX, CO, CA, WA, NJ, FL, AL, NY, MI, OP, IL, IN, OH, NC, UT, LA
What You'll Do:
- Design collateral to support all marketing, sales, and people ops initiatives.
- Define and expand the Stord brand language.
- Working cross functionally with team members from product design, marketing, sales, and people ops to make sure the brand vision is being executed.
- Soliciting direct and impactful feedback from your manager, stakeholders, other designers, and cross-discipline team; filtering and prioritizing various types of feedback on your own and with your immediate cross-discipline team
- Providing direct and impactful feedback to other designers on the team.
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years experience in a Marketing or Brand Design preferably for a B2B SaaS company or start-up experience preferred but not required
- Programs: Figma, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing marketing/brand collateral in both print and digital formats.
- Experience balancing a thoughtful design process with tight deadlines
- Experience collaborating with people across multiple disciplines
- Experience providing thoughtful, direct, and clear design feedback
- Enjoy working across all aspects of design, leading a project from conception through completion
- Experience with illustration, video production, animation is a huge plus.
- In addition to UX skills, you have strong visual skills and understanding of layout, typography, and visual hierarchy
- Brand experience in the supply chain space
- Passion to work in a fast-paced environment!
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.