To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are looking for an experienced visual storyteller who can deliver best-in-class presentations and visual story-telling resources to Alex Dayon's growing leadership team and the Salesforce Global Advisory Board. This team is at the forefront of innovation and is looking to bring on a designer that can drive the brand identity across new mediums, pair customer brands with our core brand for custom engagements, ideate and problem solve in real-time, and create visuals that elevate our executive engagements and programs. The right designer for this role will be a team player with an eye for detail and a knack for workshopping big ideas into bite-size content.
About the Corporate Messaging Team and the Role You’ll Play on the Team
The Corporate Messaging team plays a critical and hands-on role in defining the narrative of our company. The team drives our corporate narrative and specifically the co-branded narratives we craft with our top customers to drive pipe across our strategic engagements and global advisory board.
A big focus, especially for this role, is to produce high-quality presentations that can be visualized in a way that speaks to both the Salesforce and customer brand. You’ll be delivering on and scaling our corporate presentation, product messaging, and other engaging digital layouts. You’ll be responsible for the ideation, templatization, and execution of the different co-branded and event presentations - where the need for attention to detail and quality are always at the forefront.
In addition you will:
- Design custom Advisor presentations, blog visuals, email templates, and report/onboarding visuals, with a lens for scalability
- Lead creative strategy for strategic customer accounts by driving internal discussions for feedback, communicating impact and creative solutions to requesting stakeholders, and delegating out content updates
- Drive visual updates that show alignment to the brand and provide updates around visual evolution and corp positioning to both stakeholders and back to the corp messaging teams
- Work directly with execs to pitch slide concepts, manage/distill stakeholder feedback, and manage project timelines until completion
- Provide full coverage design support for each advisory board event, from the in-room to online visual experience by managing project deliverables, working with outside vendors and internal demo engineers to ensure that event visuals are cohesive
- Define and influence visual concepts by whiteboarding ideas with stakeholders, brainstorming solutions in real-time, and scaling visual concepts across different content mediums
- Create and maintain co-branding templates/guidelines and evangelizing updates to corp messaging and creative teams
The skillset we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years experience in executive presentation design, graphic design, and/or storytelling
- Expert skills and extensive knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Slides
- Ability to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration and customer service skills
- Deadline management, job review, and estimation skills
- Be ambitious, curious, proactive and flexible
- Be a strong communicator and team player
- Be a driven person interested in being a part of a fast-paced tech environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.