Senior Content Designer Coursera
WritingUS, Remote2 days ago
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 76 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs.
Thousands of companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
Coursera is looking for an experienced Content Designer to develop our content strategy, value prop messaging for business Growth, and monetization driven by in-product experience. This role works in close partnership with Product Designers, Product Marketing managers and Product Managers, while being a core member of the Growth Product Design team. It is a significant opportunity to use the best of storytelling to help millions of people get fulfillment via online learning.
- Define and employ clear protocols on how a content designer works with product designers, product managers, and product marketers
- Write UX copy for product experience: microcopy like buttons, tooltips, empty states, and push notifications across web and responsive attuned usability requirements
- Constantly experiment with copy and iterate based on data
- Define standards and guidelines for UX/UI messaging and writing that weaves the Coursera brand message and voice into every touchpoint
- Drive a customer-centric approach to problem solving and meet business goals
- Partner closely throughout relevant stages of the product design process contributing to drive vision, concepts or design optimizations per the roadmap
- 5+ years of Content Design or UX Writing experience
- Proven UX writing and editing skills within product
- Understanding of information architecture, taxonomy, interaction design principles
- Value prop, messaging validation via A/B testing
- Guidelines and standards development
- Deep understanding of interaction design principles for web, mobile web, emails
- Familiarity with using Figma, Miro, Google Docs
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.