M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Designer to join our growing Creative team.
A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously.
In this role, you will actively communicate with our team of digital strategists, fellow designers, art directors, account team and project managers to co-create concepts and meet client demands. You will ensure that clients’ messaging and images are conveyed in a brand-appropriate manner, crafting complex graphics, vector illustrations, and design solutions.
Currently the agency is working remotely, so must have the ability to work from home until we open back up.
- Concept and create innovative content, develop visual campaign concepts, new design templates and layout options
- Develop the overall look or style of campaigns in tandem with account teams, determining how best to represent a concept visually
- Design vector graphics and illustrations, branding, layouts and motion graphics.
- Produce design requests while meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing requests
- Oversee certain projects of junior team members
- Contribute to and mentor the growth of team members
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fine Arts/Graphic Design degree or equivalent and minimum of 4 years' work experience
- The ability to present design work and rationale to clients and internal teams
- Strong understanding and experience of the creative process: from kick-off to completion.
- Knowledge of art trends, social media visual guidelines and specs, digital design, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Google Apps Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work across social media content, UI design, print and 2d animation.
- Nice to have but not required: photo retouching, Illustration, UI and web design as well as previous work in spirits, music, fashion or comparable.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.