Senior Designer, Marketing & Brand LendingHome
Graphic DesignUS, Remote2 months ago
LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts and minds of our customers by leveraging technology and data to solve their financing needs, and are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build and grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses.
Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 and has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nation’s real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal and interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country and build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local and want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates and drive creativity and innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer, Marketing & Brand to help us build our brand and market our mortgage lending experiences and customer oriented products in the real estate domain.
As a valuable member of the Marketing Team, your role will be to develop and create how the brand comes to life across our marketing touchpoints--web, email, events, marketing materials and more. Your visual design skills will be critical in delivering our message to millions of engaged consumers as we build a world-class consumer brand.
You will help define our look and feel to the market and customers. You will partner closely with marketing team members & cross-functional partners to design and produce digital and print assets. You will create illustrations, mockups, brand treatments, posters, infographics, and more.
- Create visual designs with strong typography and iconography, as well as strong and unique branding.
- Lead design for all marketing materials, including (but not limited to) marketing website, infographics, emails, postcards, newsletters, event presence, and other collateral.
- Help to evolve brand guidelines, and know when to flex them.
- Actively participate in design reviews; give and receive effective, thoughtful critique; and understand when and how to incorporate feedback into your designs.
- Communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels in the organization.
- Establish a strong design culture by collaborating with members of multidisciplinary teams and advocating for users and user-centered design practices.
- Stay on top of digital trends, industry benchmarks and innovation in design practices.
- 5+ years of on-the-job experience, in an in-house or agency role.
- Degree in Visual Arts, Marketing, Communication, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- Highly proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, color, emphasis and unity.
- Expertise in tools common to modern design work: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates a track record of crafting and delivering print and digital products that align customer needs and business objectives.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and written skills. Respectful when challenging assumptions, and experience giving and receiving feedback with grace.
- You are reliable. You estimate work, deliver on deadlines, and are vocal when risk arises.
- Nice to have, but not required: you love real estate or finance.
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.