Are you a passionate about translating business concepts and driving customer engagement through simple, compelling UI? Would you love to help inspire existing and potential customers with the prospect of working with the one of the world’s best companies? If so, Q Branch is the place for you! Q Branch is a team of designers and developers dedicated to delivering transformative visions in pre-sales.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and self-motivated to contribute to the Experience Design team in Q Branch as an Experience Designer. Ideal candidates have a passion for exceptional design, innovation and teamwork!
Individuals in this role will collaborate closely with our strategists, presentation designers, developers and account teams to define and bring to life a common vision by articulating complex concepts through prototypes, interaction screens, flow & architecture graphics, media, and new experiences we’ve never tackled before!
- Define, wireframe and prototype experiences for micro-sites, mobile interactions and customer presentations
- Translate complex information and story based interactions into static visuals & UI mockups that excite customers
- Help develop, contribute to & maintain asset and pattern libraries
- Leverage your great UX skills to propose & develop solutions that align with business goals, meet relevant deadlines and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Champion the value of Experience Design (UX) and the Salesforce brand with account teams
- Opportunistically apply HCI thinking and concepts to our process to help improve our output though Qualitative and Quantitative analysis methods
Professional Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a marketing, branding or agency in a graphic design related position demonstrating a keen design eye and/or UX role demonstrating omni-fidelity prototyping and testing skills
- Incredible attention to detail and and the ability to do polished UI design mockups is a must
- Strong understanding of interaction design patterns related to web and mobile form factors
- Professional level skills with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Google Slides and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Hard-working, ready to learn and collaborate
- A strong portfolio featuring examples of your visual/interaction design work
- Pluses that will expand opportunities for you to contribute on the team include:
- Quantitative & Qualitative testing methods and analysis to help improve our output
- The ability to read or lightly modify HTML & CSS when prototyping or speaking with developers
- Project Management skills to help keep complex projects organized
- Experience organizing, and advocacy for, Digital Asset Management tools to speed sharing and access across a team