Senior Experience Designer Redesign Health
UX UIRemote11 days ago
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, and stealth ventures in elder care, behavioral health, physical therapy, brand acceleration, and complementary medicine. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
As our Senior Experience Designer, you will contribute to building innovative product solutions from the ground up. By utilizing your full range of product and visual design skills, you will help shape product solutions for Redesign Health and our operating companies.
In this role, you will focused in User Interface Design and will be expected to be able to understand, design and ideate around end-to-end product build, but will be heavily involved in the visual design and user interface execution of products, concepts and various other deliverables.
You will report to and work with the Director of User Experience. This role is 100% remote and we are headquartered in New York City.
What you'll do:
- Redesign Health internal product support
- Work closely with the Brand Team to elevate brand guidelines and create visually appealing, functional user interfaces
- Assist in bringing to life pitch materials
- Assist in evolving UX and UI best practices at Redesign Health by contributing to planning, scoping of work and helping build out the Experience Design Team
- Operating company support and definition
- Own, design and build multifunctional landing pages and websites for operating companies. End-to-end build from ideation and content-mapping to design to interface build
- Work closely with the Product and Research Team to create product assets for feature testing; this ranges from static testing assets to light prototyping
- Work closely with our Research Team to help shape the vision of our operating companies product strategies and visual systems
- Iterate on existing operating companies products to elevate user experience flows based on customer acquisition and testing data; this ranges from UX/UI audits and education around best practices to rebuilding key user-flows
- Partake in feature ideation and testing session
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Design, UI Design
- Experience with UI Design Programs (Figma, Sketch)
- Background in Visual Design, Communications Design, and/or Multidisciplinary Design is a plus
- Early-start startup and/or agency experience is a plus
- Action Oriented. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues. Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Being Resilient. Is confident under pressure. Handles and manages crisis effectively. Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity. Bounces back from setbacks. Grows from hardships and negative experiences. Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Collaborates. Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas. Partners with others to get work done. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Gains trust and support of others. Building partnerships and collaborating with others to meet shared objectives.
- Decision Quality. Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions. Considers all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. Recognizes when a quick 80% solution will suffice. Making good, timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Optimizes Work Processes. Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your wellbeing. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness.
- Benefits for your physical wellness
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution options
- Fully paid memberships to One Medical primary care & Teladoc virtual care
- $10 a month over-the-counter medicine credit
- Quarterly In-home house cleaning
- Annual at-home massage on us, to relax and unwind
- Work from home set-up stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contributions
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid financial coach to help you meet your financial goals
- Benefits for your mental wellness
- Unlimited PTO
- 2-week company-wide winter break
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Spotify Premium reimbursed
- Headspace mindfulness service
- Annual learning stipend