Senior Graphic Designer Cratejoy
Graphic DesignRemote7 days ago
We are a highly successful early-stage company that specializes in enhancing customers' lives through the discovery of unique product experiences seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and help take our brand to the next level.
As Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll work closely with the Marketing, Merchandising, Seller, and Product teams and make significant contributions to building the visual brand language. This role will create, innovate, and execute a variety of production-ready assets and test variants across mediums, from emails and web pages to social ads and everything in between.
This is an exciting contributor opportunity for someone passionate about delivering cutting-edge, consumer-facing creative that brings the Cratejoy brand to life in a whole new way!
What You Will Bring, Do, and Own
- Design a wide range of production-ready assets, variants, and materials for use across multiple channels: email templates, web pages, digital ad displays, social media graphics, and more
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Plan and coordinate activities with company stakeholders and external partners and work rapidly on design iteration, adjustments, and delivery, while managing timelines and delivering assets on time
- Photography art direction and production
- Craft storyboards and concepts for customer journeys and campaign planning
- Responsible for integrating consumer research insight data and leveraging insights to bring the Cratejoy brand to life across all consumer touchpoints
- Work comfortably with cross-functional teams in an agile, experiment-driven environment
- Articulate your design vision and negotiate with others to reach the ideal outcome
Who You Are
- You’re truly a creator with a strong ability to conceptualize new designs
- You’re a strong communicator with equally strong interpretation skills when it comes to talking design needs with the team
- You’re passionate for branding, design and all things digital customer journey related
- You’re passionate for building visual brand language
- You’re a positive and collaborative team member
Experience You Will Need
- 5+ years experience in design for consumer-facing brands
- Portfolio work that reflects strong graphic experience as well as brand building
- Demonstrated ability to design for both print and digital
- Strong ability to conceptualize new designs
- Advanced typography and layout skills and the ability to apply them in interactive digital contexts
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with art directing design, photography, and illustration
- Deep understanding of email marketing and asset creation for remarketing efforts
What You Will Get
You will be a member of a passionate team that believes the employee experience begets the customer experience. We embrace and celebrate a remote-first work environment so that employees can work and be their very best to meet high-performance expectations. We encourage a culture of early and often feedback, addressing issues and needs head-on with respect, viewing course corrections as learning opportunities to be better. We believe that it is intrinsic rewards that motivate employees sustainably, but respect the need for extrinsic rewards which would include:
+ Market Competitive PayStock Options
+ Employee Benefits Package
+ Home Office Reimbursement
+ Generous Parental Leave
+ 401k Program
+ Open PTO
+ Paid Holidays
+ Time Off to Volunteer + Employee Impact Giving Program
+ Kazoo Employee Recognition & Reward Platform
+ Educational/Personal Growth Reimbursement
Cratejoy is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic or activity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to who we are and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals for the betterment of each other, our company, and our customers. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices.
Cratejoy commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Cratejoy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need any reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.