Senior Graphic Designer NZXT
Graphic DesignUS, Remote3 months ago
NZXT is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who is passionate about the gaming industry. As part of our growing Creative Team, your portfolio should include examples of creativity, strong understanding of layout/organization, thoughtful design and corporate branding. We are looking for a designer who is detail oriented, has an aptitude to learn and grow, and is eager to collaborate as we win together as a team. The ability to demonstrate strategic problem solving, original thought, and an understanding of project goals is critical for the success in this position. This applicant must be able to design within a brand guide while also having the courage to challenge the status quo. In our fast-paced environment we are looking for someone who can switch gears, juggle multiple projects, and manage deadlines while keeping up with the latest gaming trends.
- You will work with the Creative Team, crafting design styles and concepting ecosystems for product launches and marketing campaigns. You will partner with copywriters, Marketing Team, and our in-house Community Team on a number of initiatives.
- You’ll get comfortable with NZXT products and services--with a key understanding of features and benefits.
- You’ll think through how we convey our message to the community, focusing on what the user benefit is over general product features while concepting how different deliverables tie into one another.
All applicants MUST supply a resume and design portfolio with any employment inquiry.
- 5+ years of experience in design or agency environments
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the customer needs in mind
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Multi-tasker with the ability to work under pressure
Nice to Have:
- Sketch App
- PC gamer who has built or has a desire to build gaming PCs