Senior Marketing Designer Tradesy
Graphic DesignRemote3 months ago
Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe and stylish as retail- at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and a team culture that gives you the freedom to work from wherever you are.
Tradesy is seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Marketing Designer to own and execute the design for all of our brand communications.
Candidates must have a mastery of typography, graphic design and motion graphics principles, an eye for fashion, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to consistently produce at a rapid pace.
The ideal candidate sees design as both an art and a science, and has a passion for creating beautiful materials that are also optimized for effectiveness. We’re looking for an innovative marketing professional who has exemplified his/her ability to lead creative campaigns while leveraging a deep understanding of segmentation, testing, measurement and analytics to optimize results. The Senior Marketing Designer will be responsible for creating distinct visual experiences to action customer segmentation in marketing materials such as emails and paid media ads.
Deep familiarity with fashion brands and trends is required for this position. This can be from a personal passion or professional experience.
- Design engaging, performant, on-brand marketing assets for Tradesy including ads, motion graphics, emails, and landing pages.
- Be an advocate an evangelist for the Tradesy brand. Push our visual brand forward, and keep our brand book updated with the latest guidelines and best practices as you do.
- Create templates and design systems that can be shared and used by designers and non-designers alike
- Intelligently manage your time, balancing polished creative campaigns & high-volume testing and iteration.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and merchandising teams to develop strong, cohesive creative concepts that engage customers and drive resale behavior.
- 5-7 years experience designing for web, email and mobile apps.
- Excellent graphic design skills including mastery of the fundamentals (typography, color, grid-based design), and mastery of tools (illustrator/sketch/photoshop/figma).
- Illustration-- able to communicate concepts visually using illustrations.
- Basic motion design skills-- able to use after effects or similar software to create, engaging motion graphics.
- Strong understanding of branding, marketing, advertising, and using design to drive a response.
- Basic copywriting skills-- able to write the first draft of copy for ads and marketing materials, and collaborate effectively with copywriters.
- Understanding and love of fashion. Understanding of the luxury customer, and how to user products and imagery to spark desire for fashion and luxury.
What to Expect:
Apply through our website www.tradesy.com or any affiliate job boards and
- You will receive a confirmation email
- If we don't feel you meet the requirements for this position we will send you an email
If we think you meet enough of our criteria, one of our in-house Recruiters will reach out to schedule an introductory call
- Competitive salary:
- Commensurate with skill set, experience and the position. What you made at your last job should not dictate your worth. Tradesy is committed to a Basic Living Wage threshold and holds its own $50k Minimum Wage Standard for entry level positions
- True Opportunity for Growth -
- we don’t believe in time served or waiting for your manager to get promoted or leave. Carve out your own path, at your pace - there’s room at the top for all of us
- Individual and Team bonuses,
- Based on performance
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Several options for Company Paid Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug and Vision Plans. Tradesy pays 100% of the premiums for individuals - great discounts if you want to add spouse/children/families
- Wealth Benefits:
- 401k option and Equity (stock options) because every employee should be an owner
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- We coordinate with each other to make sure work and play find a healthy balance.
- Celebrate Diversity Paid Holiday Program
- A combination of set and floating Company Holidays - so you can choose the days most meaningful to you
- Designated Paid time off to serve (Jury Duty) and VOTE as well!
- Mentorship opportunities -
- Grow within your field, gain valuable skills and experience in a new one or become a change agent for those around you - all on Company time
- Paid Parental Leave -
- For Moms, Dads and everything in between
- Remote Friendly Office -
- Work from the place that best works for you
- Flexible Working Hours -
- Night owl? Got kids/pets/family obligations? We value your output, not the clock
- Virtual company-wide happy hours, Product demos, support groups and team events. Philanthropy and community outreach too.
- We are constantly finding news ways to stay meaningfully connected in this virtual world