- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct interaction & interface design, asset design & production, conceptual design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces using iterative design methods.
- Produce design prototypes and specifications.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately.
- Nurture and grow less-experienced designers in the team
Someone who embraces the spirit of craftsmanship and can tirelessly polish the product towards perfection. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on millions of users’ daily lives. You bring to Zoom the following competencies:
- 5+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience. Experience and passion in managing a design system is a big plus.
- You possess holistic vision, identify problems to be solved, and appreciate design in various forms.
- You are an open-minded and accountable individual, who respects collaboration and empathy with the team.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology across various platforms, including web, OS-native apps, and embedded apps.
- Proficiency with Figma (our primary tool) or Sketch.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related design major or equivalent work experience.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.