We work at the intersection of advertising and messaging technologies to connect millions of brands to billions of fans. As part of the Advertising team, we’re paving the way for a sustainable global Spotify business that allows even more creators to make a living off their art. Come join us and help build the platform that powers promotion at Spotify.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced product designer to join Spotify’s Advertising team. This designer will lead our efforts to build an intuitive data and insights experience in order to showcase the capabilities of our platform and guide advertisers in making campaign decisions.
Spotify’s Advertising BU aims to deliver beautiful, powerful, and intuitive products that help advertisers and publishers thrive within our listener ecosystem. Spanning many disciplines, we work to make advertising amazing through Spotify for both brands and the people they strive to reach through our music and podcast offerings.
What You'll Do
- Design and validate concepts with end-users and turn insights into useful and delightful UI and visual designs
- Be the voice of our customers in product development
- Collaborate with other designers to create a coherent user experience across our product offerings
- Work with sketches, concepts, and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders
- Contribute and work with our Design System
Who You Are
- You are passionate about solving complex design challenges.
- You have empathy for your customers and can anticipate user needs.
- You love both strategy and hands-on UX.
- You thrive in a complex domain in a fast-paced organization.
- You have 7 or more years of relevant design experience
- You are a great storyteller and can communicate effectively with different audiences
- You are experienced in user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions
- You have an understanding and some experience in Lean and Agile practices
- You are a hands-on Product Designer that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design, visual design and usability testing
- You are data-driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- You have experience with or interest in Enterprise and/or B2B products
Where You'll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here .