Senior Product Designer CareRev
ProductLos Angeles, US, Remotea month ago
The CareRev Team is growing! We're excited to engage an experienced Sr Product Designer to join our Marketing team.
What you'll do:
- Participate in daily standups with Product/Engineering teams.
- Work cross functionally with other teams like Customer Service, Marketing and Sales to gain understanding of the user’s full journey.
- Use research and data gathered from existing metrics and discussions with team members.
- Design both lo-fi and hi-fi mockups and prototypes that allow both a great user experience and beautiful, branded look and feel on our web and native apps.
- Support Product Managers through discussing multiple solutions, working fast but thinking slow, together determining the proper metrics to determine the success of their designs.
- Work closely with Engineers on viability of solutions in execution with our systems already in place.
- QA the visual design of solutions with front-end engineers to ensure quality, look, and feel.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with product and engineering teams using Agile methodologies.
- Previous design work on iOS and Android applications, as well as web applications.
- Passion for unraveling complexities into simple solutions.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, ticketing systems (Trello, Jira, etc.), and layout/prototyping programs (Figma, Sketch, XD, etc.).
- An understanding of the capabilities of code for web & app development as it pertains to how it works with your design (you don’t have to be a coding genius, just know its limitations).
- Demonstrates a high level of exploration, curiosity, and empathy.
- Assist in orchestrating harmony between business and end-user goals.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate clearly with product managers and developers during the design process and beyond in QA.
- A willingness to defend sound design decisions.
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry is a plus!
CareRev is a technology company that works with healthcare systems, hospitals, and outpatient centers to create a more flexible, efficient workforce. We help our customers transform their workforce by lowering premium labor costs, filling empty shifts quickly, and building a reliable pool of local professionals through modern, mobile-friendly technology.
When a need arises at a facility, staffing or nursing managers can use CareRev to post open shifts quickly. Healthcare professionals can easily book shifts within minutes through their CareRev mobile app - no middlemen, no paperwork, no hassle.
CareRev is funded by Y Combinator (S16), FundRx (https://fundrx.com/success_stories), Industry Ventures, and an extraordinary group of business angels, including several Y Combinator partners and alumni.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees, as long as social distance can be ensured.