Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you love complex problems, helping people find exactly the right product solution, and making it seem simple? Atlassian has an extraordinary opportunity for you! We are searching for a Sr. UX Designer to join our Unified Store Team, based out of San Francisco.
Our Team partners creatively and strategically with a cross-functional team of product managers, marketers, engineers, analysts, and designers to help build and improve the experience of our customers as they evaluate and purchase Atlassian products (like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and others).
We're a rapidly growing software company that does not rely on a sales team, so our core website is the growth engine of our business—and we need you to help make it amazing. Atlassian is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, with millions of users across our products.
We're making a substantial investment in experience design, endeavoring to make Atlassian products essential for all teams. We're growing our global design team and searching for diligent, energetic designers to help us.
The Unified Store Team at Atlassian is responsible for:
- Owning the product vision, strategy and buying experience on www.atlassian.com and its role as an information hub to other Atlassian web properties
- Experimenting, testing, and optimizing to create a delightful, frictionless and tailored end-to-end experiences
- Aligning on a shared vision across the company and driving toward project execution
- Partnering with product marketing to bring marketing campaigns to life on the site
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Develop a keen understanding of our potential users and their needs, in partnership with your cross-functional team
- Collaborate with our Commerce and Product teams to build a clear, understandable end-to-end journey, from choosing products or solutions to onboarding and paying for them
- Partner with our Research and Insights team to use qualitative and quantitative data to inform the experience across the buyer's journey
- Use these insights to design experiences that help bridge the gap between our customers' goals and the capabilities that Atlassian products and solutions provide for them
The ideal candidate will bring:
- An updated and polished portfolio that demonstrates strong user experience and interaction design informed by empathy for the user. This is key for us
- 5-8+ years of professional UX design experience under your belt, ideally for e-commerce and purchasing in a B2B setting
- Demonstrated love of the open iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, shipping, learning, growing, and shipping customer value some more
- Strong facilitation and cross-functional collaboration skills: you can demonstrate the ability to work across multiple teams, solicit and synthesize feedback, and facilitate design discussions
- Experience with strategies for utilizing data to inform awesome digital experiences
Bonus points for:
- Experience using behavioral economics and psychology perspectives to achieve established customer and business outcomes
- Experience using Service Design as a means of improving end-to-end experiences
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.