Orchestration: This is a newly formed team that brings together all the individual asset tools that marketers use everyday and allows them to seamlessly create, send and report on complex marketing campaigns with ease and efficiency. Design the experience that will transform how marketing teams of all sizes collaborate and work together. Helping millions of organisations to create, execute, analyse and improve with every marketing campaign they send.
Marketing Email: Design the tools that organizations rely on to build relationships with their customers. You will be helping millions of customers customise beautiful, personalised emails without the need of designers or developers. HubSpot marketing email is powered by our CRM which allows our customers to move beyond sending generic emails by tailoring the content to each of their subscribers, so they receive valuable information from them when they need it.
The UX team strives to deeply understand and solve for our customers’ needs, attitudes, and behaviors. They do this by collaborating with engineering and product management partners to define product strategy, translating that strategy to a small autonomous product team.
You’ll need to move quickly & collaboratively to ensure HubSpot stays ahead of the game and you’ll need to build patterns and information architecture in order to deliver a consistent user experience amid constant change. You’ll also be part of a wider UX group that works together to build on and improve the value our customers get from these tools.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can help to create a strong shared vision for the future of our campaign management tools, in alignment with the company’s goal
- Is ready to be a co-leader for a product team, helping drive alignment, understanding and motivation
- Integrates global-first practices, accessibility, and inclusive principles in every design
- Has a true passion for creating world-class user experience
- Will advocate for HubSpot’s customers at every step of the design process
- Has experience working collaboratively with cross-functional partners, like engineering, product management, and UX research
- Can demonstrate a history of driving customer impact though compelling product design
- Thrives on facing tough and competing design constraints
- Enjoys building trust with customers, collaborators, and cross-functional teams
- Can work alongside other product teams to define and iterate on shared solutions to common customer problems
- Run empathy and testing sessions with teams to ensure we always deliver a high quality product to our customers.
- Is skilled at giving and receiving feedback, to become even better at what you do, and help others around you grow too
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Building lasting relationships across the group, partnering with your cross-product design team, engineering, product management, and the broader business.
- Moving quickly, building strong and compelling journey scenarios, information architecture, interaction, and visual designs
- Understanding how different projects can fit into and advance a company-wide strategy
- Owning and demonstrating an end-to-end design process, from leading brainstorming sessions to producing wireframes and high fidelity screens
- Working autonomously, using our “living” UI Library for a faster, more efficient process with fewer handoffs
- Working closely with research and content design to create, refine, and iterate on new and existing experiences
- Working closely with the product manager to build a cohesive roadmap and set out goals and priorities for the team
- Working on innovative design initiatives that impact bigger systems and new product opportunities
- Influencing leadership and helping them to understand the impact and vision of design.
- Taking an active role in growing the UX culture
- Mentor other product designers and associate product designers
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.