Security and Compliance are arguably the most significant concerns for enterprises today. The M365 Security & Compliance Teams have been building momentum in this space and have become market leaders in several categories. As part of our evolution, we are innovating at a rapid pace, designing new experiences that extend from the security professional to the consumer spaces. If you are curious and have a passion for complexity, come join our multidisciplinary team of designers and creatives who are transforming the workplace.
The M365 Compliance Team is looking for a passionate and focused Senior Product Designer with an exceptional eye for craftsmanship. As we continue to expand our team, we're looking for an influential design leader who can contribute to our design team as well as our product in building consistent, relevant, and trustworthy experiences.
Our studios are large, open, spaces where product designers, UX researchers, and content designers work collaboratively to craft experiences. We are big fans of sticky notes and design thinking. We take a systems design approach to our work. We partner with top-notch Program Managers, Developers, Producers, and Marketing who strategize together on release dates, technological challenges, and customer feedback.
You will prove UX concepts at a variety of fidelities, throughout the design process. You will collaborate with PMs, Engineers, Designers, Researchers, and Content Designers to explore and craft experiences for bleeding edge and state of the art technology.
- Grow Security + Compliance toolkit by pioneering new practices and methodologies.
- Support design ideas through excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Partner with Program Management and Engineering to drive innovation and incubation of new ideas.
- Guide innovation efforts in collaboration with stakeholders to find designs optimally balancing company, stakeholder, and user needs.
- Present complex design concepts to key stakeholders and business partners.
- Work alongside Design Leads, Lead Program Managers, Researchers, and Senior Engineers taking breakthrough ideas and turning them into human and meaningful product experiences.
- Contribute to define and develop interaction patterns for new S+C experiences across multiple surfaces.
- Give and solicit feedback from other Designers to continually raise our bar for quality, fit and finish.
- Inspire, and work side-by-side with a diverse team, contributing to platform-wide experiences, supporting the vision and roadmap from conception until release (and then some).
- 8+ years product design experience, ideally in cross-functional teams, and ideally cross-platform products.
- Excellent, highly creative communication and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer science, HCI, interaction design, industrial design, communication design, architecture, or equivalent experience.
- End-to-end design skills (from ideation to prototyping and full production).
- Perfect understanding of design theory (typography, color, grid, etc.).
- Outstanding portfolio showing deep product understanding and craftsmanship, both UI and UX.
- Excellent collaboration skills across disciplines.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a high level of proficiency designing in Figma.
- Solid understanding of cross-platform design systems and technical frameworks.
- Experience with Security and/or Compliance space is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Recent use and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#JoinXC #SCIM #SCIMJobs