We’re looking for a seasoned, highly-skilled Senior UI / UX Designer to develop end-to-end core interaction and experience design for a brand-new unpublished AAA game. The right candidate will bring industry-leading craft expertise, attention to detail, and an intentional, active curiosity.
We’re a small, scrappy team with big ambitions, and an obsession to deliver memorable game moments that leave players telling their own stories for years to come. We’re looking for new teammates who care deeply about the experiences they create and the people they make them with. Those who bias towards action and are energized by the learning that comes with bold experimentation at an agile pace. As a part of Netflix, we strive to hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
Now is an amazing time to join Netflix as we seek to entertain the world. We have over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries, and we won’t stop there.
- Shepherd UI / UX design across multiple features and game elements, focusing on the interaction design and player experience flows for these areas
- Prototype game UI using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, or other industry tools
- Break down experiences thoughtfully considering how we might order a design’s implementation during in-game prototyping and pre-production - making appropriate trade-offs between form and function
- Set experiential quality metrics and evolve interaction guidelines to unify the player experience across game features and systems
- Collaborate with teammates by providing and receiving creative/team feedback, plus’ing others’ creative contributions, and providing clear goals with intentionally desired outcomes
The Ideal Candidate
- Has shipped multiple games in a UI / UX design-focused role
- Experience designing for mobile and touch
- Thrives working as a member of a cross functional multidisciplinary team
- Communicates with authenticity, intention, and curiosity
- Excited to learn new skills and pitch in, even flexing in ways beyond this role’s core responsibilities if it can help us win
- Broad play experience across multiple games of varied genres
- Ability to work effectively off site on shared projects
As part of the application process, please provide a portfolio link or work samples with your application so that we can review your work.