Senior User Experience and Web Designer Foundr
UX UIRemote10 days ago
Foundr is the go-to digital resource for the growing ranks of craft, self-made entrepreneurs – at every level of experience. We’re a multifaceted digital business, independently published, with the muscle of a traditional media company, minus the corporate BS. We share learnings from start-up visionaries through our magazine, podcast, blog and online courses.
About The Role:
We need you, an epic Senior UX & Web Graphic Designer to join us in our mission to build a household name entrepreneurial brand impacting 10’s of millions of founders on a weekly basis with our content. HQ’ed in Melbourne, we now operate a truly global business. In order to deliver a product that's used by millions of people across the globe, we’re building a team that represents this user base. That’s where you come in!
As being part of the graphic design team you will report to our lead graphic designer and you will have the opportunity to showcase your broad set of UX and design skills to a massive audience!
You will have solid experience creating wireframes, landing pages, sales pages, split testing and experience in increasing the page conversion.
In this role as Senior UX and Web Designer, you will support the delivery of the overall User Experience of the online channel in order to increase customer satisfaction and maximise sales and profitability in line with Foundr’s values. You will be also mentoring junior UX graphic designers.
Do you tick these boxes?
- You are creative, passionate and curious
- Master of the UX and web design along with improving best-converting websites.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of design experience, ideally in a fast-paced startup or agency based role.
- You must be passionate about new web trends as dozen thousands of visitors on our pages where your work will be seen.
- You have a strong understanding of modern design principles
- You understand a target audience's needs and goals and you can translate them into creative concepts and functional components.
- An eye for typography and taking pride in the small details
- An interest in entrepreneurship, learning and drive to work with the best
- You can take direction well and manage multiple projects at any given time
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Creative suite: (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Be a champion for user-centred practices, UX best practices and design standards.
- Understand current customer challenges and design effective solutions to mitigate these issues and improve the overall customer experience.
- Leverage data analytics and customer feedback tools to generate insights and identify opportunities to further enhance current state customer experience.
- Develop wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- Proven ability to work independently to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Be a contributing member of the team's growth and learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- +Warmly Welcome:
- Experience with working in software like Asana and Slack.
- Amazing growth prospects and opportunities - At Foundr there’s no real ceiling to where you can go, what you can do, and what you can earn. As we grow, so too do the opportunities.
- Extensive training and full support – One of our key values is learn & be curious, we take training very seriously, you will get the knowledge needed to perform at your highest level. Our goal is for you to do your best work at foundr of your career.
- Passionate, driven All-Star Team – Daily you’ll be surrounded by some of the most “switched on” people you’ve ever met. There’s a reason we’re one of the fastest growing online media companies and that’s because our team is full of serious weapons.
- Get your work seen by millions – Our content is consumed by millions of founders of every single week. The projects and things you work on will be directly contributing to shaping the future generation of entrepreneurs - Maybe even the next Elon Musk that will drive humanity forward.
Join Our Team of Game-Changers:
Please take a few minutes to read through our company values and see if they align with yours.
Ready to apply?
- We're taking applications right now. To apply, you'll need to submit your portfolio and CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you're a shoe-in for this role. On top of that let us know what are your favourite “top 3” things you are watching on Netflix and 3 favourite social channels you are following.
- Important: Please include your portfolio link in your application! Any applicants without a portfolio of design work should not expect a reply.
- We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven't been invited via email to schedule interview with us 10 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately, you haven't been successful this time around!