As a Senior UX Analyst at New Relic, you will be a member of a UX Research team that regularly works with members of the Design, Product, and Engineering teams to understand and improve the user experience. You will partner closely with our Product Analytics team to understand product usage and the factors affecting it. The discoveries you make will help drive the future of New Relic, and the support you provide will guarantee we have the most user-centered product on the market.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, come join us!
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and prioritize high-impact UX research opportunities using your deep understanding of product usage, research techniques, and business objectives
- Scope research projects and develop clear, detailed research plans and proposals that outline the research goals, hypotheses, participant characteristics, and methods
- Find opportunities for A/B and multivariate tests to drive increased engagement and conversion. You’ll implement those tests and analyze the results for product teams
- Use data to identify areas of improvement in the products based on current user behavior, performance metrics, and a mix of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet team needs under the tight timeframes of a rapidly growing company
- Communicate research insights to cross-functional teams and executives in creative ways to increase customer centricity
- Evangelize user research and data-driven innovation
- 5+ years experience conducting quantitative research in a product or design organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Social Science, Computer Science, Market Research, Data Science, HCI
- Knowledge in quantitative research methodologies (e.g., survey sampling and design, significance testing, regression modeling, experimental design, behavioral data analysis, causal inference with observable data)
- Experience with product analytics tools
- Experience with data visualization and coding in relevant data tools like R, SQL, Jupyter, and Python
- Experience with lean and guerrilla research methods
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally, inspiring people with research
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.