About the job
Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at NVIDIA work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our customers.
NVIDIA is looking to hire a Sr. UX Designer to the NVIDIA Cloud User Experience team. The mission of this team is to quickly prototype, build and test new technologies, bringing them out of the abstract and into the world. This team comprises extraordinary developers and designers, and product managers who work closely with members of the Deep Learning & AI community.
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will help in defining the user experience, flows, interaction patterns, and the interface for internal and external facing products. You will collaborate across engineering, research, and product management to assure the solutions align with user needs and business goals.
An optimal candidate should be passionate, curious, and a self-driven team player who has a strong collaboration ethic. We are looking for an eager Sr. UX Designer who is excited to work in a fast paced and fluid environment within a global multi-disciplinary team.
What We Need To See
- Bachelor's degree in a Design field (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- End-to-end design experience, from concept to product launch
- Use of design systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Figma, or equivalent design application experience
- Ability to work across multiple tracks of work
- Must be able to provide examples of user experiences authored that take complex problems and flows and distill them into simple, usable, and intuitive flows
What You'll Be Doing
- Compile user flows, wireframes, mockups, and other UX artifacts
- Create interactive no-code prototyping for a variety of devices
- Interpret user research insights and translate into tangible solutions
- Collaborate heavily across engineering and product teams
- Uphold our brand and usability standards, and ensure our products remain consistent, sleek and elegant
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative, self-motivated and enjoy having fun, then what are you waiting for apply today!
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $118,800.00 - 163,350.00 USD.
NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.