Enervee is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to shape the future and vision of the Enervee platform. You will be directly responsible for taking the Enervee platform, powered by a daily-updated, massive catalog of appliance and cars data, and distilling it down into a simple, user-friendly experience to guide shoppers in making the most efficient choice.
Our Senior User Experience Designer can be located anywhere in the US and you will be working closely with team members and partners located in Pacific, Central and Eastern time zones.
How You Will Make An Impact
In this role, you’ll use your research and design knowledge to deliver a strong UX vision for a variety of product initiatives. You’ll put that vision to paper with clear user flows and wireframes to guide our design and engineering teams in how the desired experience will translate to the screen. You’ll design and run user experience tests and work the findings into specific next steps to optimize the experience on an ongoing basis.
As Enervee’s Senior User Experience Designer, you will provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for an incredible team of designers, and lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product initiatives. Having a clear vision of the future of user experience and passion for forward-thinking design is a necessity in order to keep Enervee at the top of its game.
- Deliver a User Experience vision across Enervee’s product suite, using user-centered and mobile-first design thinking
- Simplify complex content and ideas into functional, usable interfaces
- Collate inputs from end users, utility partners, and internal stakeholders to drive a best-in-class user experience
- Create wireframes and user flows that easily communicate user experience journeys
- Work directly with design and engineering to bring the user experience to life
- Design and execute user experience tests, including user surveys, usability testing, A/B tests, and multivariate tests
- Lead and mentor a team of designers
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including Design, Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing
Why you will love being part of Enervee
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Senior User Experience Designer to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How we care
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following thoughtful perks and benefits
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Unrestricted PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program delivered to your home office
What You Bring To The Team
Enervee’s Senior User Experience Designer is results-oriented, self-directed, and has the ability to drive change in an unstructured environment in addition to the following skills and experience
- 5+ years in a Senior or UX Lead role, with 2+ years in a management role
- Experience with the following:
- Sketch and wireframing and prototyping tools
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Mobile-first, user-centered design
- Conducting user research, A/B and multivariable testing, and usability testing
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Strong understanding of UI and usability standards
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other coding languages a plus