Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Team
The Online team is responsible for supporting and optimizing online checkout, supporting new product introductions, sending out marketing campaigns, upselling in all devices, and increasing online revenue overall. You will report directly to the UX Group Manager within Zoom’s Online Business Unit. The team is a blend of UX research, UX designers, and UX writers who partner with the product team to deliver web features, new offers, and improvements in monthly releases.
About the Role
As the Senior UX Designer for e-commerce within the Online team, you will be responsible for ensuring customers can easily find, purchase and manage their subscriptions with Zoom. In this role, you will be taking care of a diverse set of users, including consumers, prosumers, and very small businesses. You will rely on product insights, research, and user feedback to develop your design solutions.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Specify and design complete design solutions for e-commerce initiatives using iterative design methods.
- Plan, prioritize, and create design specifications, prototypes, and assets.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with product managers to define problem areas and solutions and development teams to ensure that design specifications are accurately implemented.
- Drive decisions, reviews, approvals related to your projects. Track issues and help estimate resource needs and schedules.
- Use data, A/B testing, and usability testing to validate direction.
- Understand business priorities and contribute creative solutions to test and optimize KPIs.
- Understand and work within existing visual guidelines to create compelling, elegant and brand-centric design solutions and end-to-end user experience flows and interactions
- Be well versed in Zoom products and user journey.
Here’s what you bring:
- 7+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience.
- Experience creating customer-centric flows that meet KPIs (conversion rates, click-through rates)
- You have a holistic vision, identify problems to be solved, and appreciate design in various forms.
- You are an accountable individual who values collaboration and has empathy with the team.
- In depth knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology across both web and OS-native apps.
- Proficiency with Figma (our primary tool) or Sketch and HTML and CSS.
- Strong design aesthetic, an understanding of branding principles, style guides, layout, typography, and systematic design rationale.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related design major or equivalent work experience.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.