Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Senior UX Designer
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for a Senior UX designer to join the SKATE's Experience Design team. You will report to our Senior Director, Experience Design.
- You will design accessible creation tools that allow players to self-express through customizing and creating shareable content.
- You will build relationships with our cross disciplinary team, and partner groups to set priorities towards meaningful design solutions to meet player and business goals within technical constraints.
- Distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals.
- Frame and solve hard design problems informed by data (quantitative and qualitative).
- You will prototype for user testing, assisting with development decisions and innovating. These range from paper or click-throughs to higher fidelity prototypes.
- Apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that are used alongside a design system of design interactions, patterns and scalable components to build a consistent product.
- Apply psychological principles, ergonomics, and cognitive science to design holistic experiences for different abilities, motivations and needs.
- Organize, label and structure content in way that is understandable for users/players to allow them to find and move through information and complete tasks
- You will help our teams empathize with users and advocating for for usability and accessibility
- 6+ years of experience as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer.
- You have experience designing intuitive consumer-facing content creation tools
- You have a broad UX design toolkit for different stages of development
- Experience presenting and rationalizing UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action.
- Bonus points if your visual design skills are solid too
- Passion for games with a solid grasp of market trends
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.