Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product Experience team - Design, Information, and Insights - focuses on our customers and their business needs. We contribute from the concept all the way to the building of world-class product experiences by partnering with Product Managers, Program Managers, Software Engineers and other cross-functional teams. Together, we are a team of craftspeople who aim to make the complex look easy. We employ insights, pixels, and words to solve big problems and make delightful experiences.
In this role, you would be part of the Product Experience team. You would be embedded in a specific product space requiring you to establish and grow relationships. We are seeking a researcher who is passionate about being customer-centric, skilled in communicating crisp research findings, and skilled in driving impact within a team and across an organization.
The right candidate will be equally skilled in facilitating thoughtful conversations with both internal stakeholders, customers, and research participants. Transforming those conversations into detailed research plans and actionable insights should be your focus. Additionally, you should be able to speak in detail about human-computer interaction concepts and be able to explain the why behind your recommendations.
For this particular role, the researcher will work with stakeholders to establish a research roadmap that guides their team from the early stages of the product development lifecycle through product launch. The researcher should be skilled in supporting a product team throughout all stages and be skilled in generative, iterative, and evaluative research methodologies.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to Sr. Manager User Research and is designated Flex.
- Deliver complex UX research projects and assignments on time and to the highest quality, while coaching less experienced team members in their work
- Build internal networks to improve organizational navigation, speed and quality of UX research solutions
- Work cross-functionally to align partners and stakeholders to project vision, mission and strategy
- Optimize and leverage resources across multiple projects and teams
- Communicate complex ideas/issues in a manner that is easily understood by others
- Escalate issues when appropriate
- Articulate a clear and elevating UX research strategy and direction across multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Help align, focus and mobilize large cross-functional teams to achieve product strategies in the fastest, most effective and efficient manner possible
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving when faced with complex and large-scale projects
- 8+ years researching consumer, enterprise and/or mobile user experiences
- Master’s degree or above in a research-related field (or comparable work experience)
- Experience conducting and setting direction for research across multiple products areas and departments
- Experience coordinating and mentoring others in generative and evaluative research methodologies
- Experience with storytelling with data, storytelling styles, delivery mechanisms, tools, and visualizations and presenting to cross-functional teams
- Experience with managing a complex workload and prioritizing in accordance with business priorities
- Experience coordinating the work of other researchers, vendors or agencies on a project
- An online portfolio or work samples
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $115,800 - $163,575 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.