Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Our core working hours are from 10 am to 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday. Please be aware that all employees are expected to be available during these hours.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher passionate about making medicine better by improving our doctors’ workflows and homegrown tools. On the Clinic UX team you will become a digital medicine expert, design collaborator and effective physician advocate.
You’ll have access to immense data but also a unique partnership with doctors as both users and team members. Your proven UI savvy will routinely make our designs better. Your impactful analysis and communication will show us how to achieve our audacious goals for quality, efficiency and tremendous growth in capability and scale.
- Engage our doctors and pull in credible outside research to define goals and guardrails for new features
- Prioritize research by business and user impact; plan and execute with mixed methods working closely with designers, product managers, data scientists and the doctors themselves
- Improve product plans with broad, effective advocacy for research recommendations
- Collaborate to improve UX designs by choosing the right research methods, design fidelity, scenarios and success criteria
- Work with product management to collect, analyze, prioritize and communicate doctor feedback
- Relentlessly improve our UX research processes and tools, and help others continuously improve their research
- 6+ years in relevant product or applied research
- A portfolio demonstrating research impact on the work of cross-functional partners and leaders
- Strong understanding of many research methods, including when and how to apply them in product work
- Research experience for deep domains and complex user tasks
- Skill in synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data; competence in basic experimental design and statistics
- Experience working directly with designers and familiarity with basic interface design
- Experience shipping software and using evidence to iterate (preferred)
- Professional experience related to clinical care (preferred)
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.