WePay’s product design team is growing and seeking a User Experience Researcher to own and drive user research and testing end to end. You will partner with product designers, product managers and other cross-functional stakeholders to derive deep insights about various users’ behaviors and feelings towards concepts and designs across multiple products.
You will share results and make actionable suggestions to enhance and evolve our user experience. In addition to conducting primary research, you will also help evolve and evangelize UX Research as a core competency for WePay. This is a great opportunity for a self starter who is looking to create a big impact across our product org.
What You Will Do:
- Partner closely with Product Design to drive our product/user research and testing efforts that will enhance our understanding of the user experience and inform our product strategies
- Design and conduct user studies utilizing mixed methods such as qualitative interviews, cohort analysis, concept testing, validation testing, usability testing, field research, surveys, etc
- Analyze data, communicate results, and formulate recommendations to improve our design and products for our users
- Shape how we build research as a core competency across WePay and the broader Chase ecosystem
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of post-academia, in-industry experience conducting research and testing programs in a design-centric technology company
- 3+ years of qualitative research experience
- Ability to lead, design and, conduct complex research studies on users, competitors, and designs and to extract insights from those studies to inform, enhance, and shape our product decisions
- Deep knowledge of various qualitative and quantitative research methods; information architecture, and user experience design principles
- Engaging communication and collaboration skills with the ability to articulate decisions, influence, and align various cross-functional stakeholders
- Passion-for and focus-on user’s wants, needs, and pain points. You advocate for the user’s best interests and have experience driving impact from research insights
- Organization skills and drive - with with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives
- Experience building or scaling research and testing programs would be a plus
- A written description of examples of how you’ve exemplified the qualities listed above in your previous work experience
- Bonus: Case study(s) of previous qualitative research work
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, TouchBistro, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
You can find more information at wepay.com