Senior UX Researcher Workday
ResearchUS, Remote2 months ago
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
Part of a global, high-growth technology company, our Productivity Technology design team has the unique opportunity of developing the next generation of Workday’s foundational products supporting a customer base of more than 45 million strong and growing. You will make sense of journeys and workflows for how Workday implementers and customers deploy and grow on Workday, while empowering product teams to deliver a best of breed Application Lifecycle Management product that streamlines customer deployments and product adoption. Be a strategic part of Workday’s growth, enabling customers of all sizes to flourish on Workday. Thrive in our sustainable, people-first culture that creates an environment focused on your success and ability to do your best work. Join us as we change the way millions of people work.
- Ability to collaborate with product managers, developers, and customers to understand and influence the product vision
- Fluency in generative and evaluative research and service design fundamentals
- Poise to lead customer conversations and identify opportunities to help customers succeed
- A collaborative nature with strong communication skills, sincerity, and a desire to bring order to complex design challenges
- You have an online portfolio of work or ability to otherwise demonstrate your research and design experience
- You have a desire to internalize customer experiences and improve those experiences through meaningful design
About the role:
- Work closely with designers, product managers, and developers to bring a shared understanding of the user experience to the team
- Help guide product direction through generative research with customers
- Help the team explore several diverse solutions and validate the right solution with prototypes and quantitative/qualitative customer research
- Continually improve your skills and grow along with our global team
Come work with a people-first team that is highly productive and visible. We work in a collaborative, flexible, and amazing cultural environment. We will be investing in you and the team, providing career growth and many learning opportunities.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.