Who we are
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join its Customer Advocacy organization, which is part of the Revenue Enablement team. This position offers the opportunity to join a team focused on delivering assets that align sales and servicing efforts to global strategies and business expansion.
This UX/UI Designer role will help PayPal’s global portfolio of merchants grow their businesses by providing a range of assets around best-in-class ecommerce practices, with an emphasis on redesigning checkout flows. This will include everything from high-touch, customized work for strategic merchants to consumable best practices that can help our smallest merchants grow.
The successful candidate will also support other workstreams within Customer Advocacy, as needed.Job Description:
- Design new checkout flows and other digital experiences for PayPal’s most strategic merchants that incorporate both PayPal product placement as well as best practices for ecommerce that reduce friction. This will also include support and blue sky thinking for initiatives that lack a defined UX.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to deliver best-in-class UX/UI for our merchant community.
- Create content in the form of infographics, PPTs, PDFs, etc. that package best practices around checkout in a format that is digestible and actionable for merchants of all sizes.
- Develop training to help sales reps identify poor UX/UI and speak with their merchants on UX/UI best practices.
- Participate in meetings with internal stakeholders and merchants and provide in-session, on the fly UX recommendations and guidance during these conversations.
- Support and assist with other customer advocacy initiatives, as needed.
- 8-10 years of experience in a UX/UI role, with web, mobile and app experience at an enterprise-level ecommerce merchant.
- Presenting UX designs to executive audiences with a persuasive goal.
- Ability to work well with others, ingest feedback openly, and adjust content based on feedback.
- Extraordinary speaking/presentation skills required for liaising with high-level internal and external stakeholders.
- Eye for detail, ability to manage multiple projects, and possesses a get-it-done, positive attitude.
- BA in a related field.
UX/UI Designer Top Skills and Proficiencies
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and other relevant design programs.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint.
- Expert knowledge of general UX and ecommerce best practices, particularly with regards to online checkout.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong work ethic.
- Commitment to being collaborative, proactive, and responsive.
- Able to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Able to react promptly to ad hoc requests.
- Adaptable and able to manage stress.
Location: Remote (continental U.S.). Option to come into the office if near a location and if desired once the office is reopened.
Remote Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, United States of America