Senior UX/UI Designer RealtyMogul
UX UILos Angeles, CA, US, Remote2 months ago
Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood.
The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it for 7 years and have backed more than 70 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $600 Million in capital invested into over $2.8 billion of real estate nationwide. We were recently named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
About Your Role:
The Senior UX/UI Designer is responsible for delivering exceptional user experiences, collaborating closely with product management and engineering using a carefully curated process to ensure best-in-class deliverables. You will exercise design ownership over our consumer-facing products and the internal tools that power them.
While we are located in Los Angeles, CA this role can be remote. Must be a US Citizen to apply.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate closely with members of the Product Management team to create, manage, and execute against a design roadmap
- Create design briefs and deliverables based on peer interviews, available metrics, and competitive analysis.
- Create wireframes that demonstrate intuitive and clear workflows; then develop those wires into low-fidelity mockups to illustrate potential design solutions; then develop those mocks into production and presentation-ready deliverables.
- Lead efficient and productive design reviews with various stakeholders. You present your work, collect feedback, and negotiate on scope concerns while advocating for user experience and design integrity.
- Maintain and grow design systems for consumer-facing projects of Realty Mogul
- Develop strong working relationships with the heads of Marketing, Product, Investor Relations and Development
- Be an effective communicator at the Executive Team level to gain the necessary support to ensure UX and Design goals are met
Who You Are:
- 5-6 years of interaction design experience in the digital space (ideally on consumer media/ internal applications).
- A strong portfolio that showcases superior UX skills and the ability to think about a design problem holistically (including all use cases, edge cases, error handling).
- A strong portfolio that showcases a strong eye for visual design (including layout, color relationships, typography, spacing, and brand identity.
- Able to influence internal stakeholders when you have conviction
- Strong design ownership and time management skills
- Exceptional communicator who can work across multiple departments and with colleagues of different seniority levels
- Self-starter who can execute with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, collaborative and analytical
- Experience with Figma as a design tool (experience with Principle or other prototyping tools is a major plus)
- A concrete understanding of visual and interaction design principles in responsive web.
- BA or other relevant degrees