Join us to make history as we build a world-class Amazon Hub pickup and returns customer experience! Amazon Hub locations are free-standing, self-service Lockers and walk-up, full-service Counter locations located around the world in convenience stores, grocery stores, shopping centers, transit stations, multifamily buildings and other retail locations where Amazon customers can pick up their orders. Amazon Hub is growing exponentially and globally to meet the continuing customer interest in buying online and picking up in store (BOPIS). This is an opportunity to create all-encompassing designs for both the physical experience, in-person at a Locker or Counter, as well as the digital experience.
In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to concept and design the B2B and B2C online and offline marketing materials for the Amazon Hub brand and services. You will partner with the marketing team to design campaigns that include in-store materials, landing pages, emails, display ads and more. You will also work with the Business Development team to identify materials (email templates, presentations, etc.) to support our prospective and existing partners in their journey with us. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic, with a track record of working well under pressure and thriving in a deadline driven atmosphere. Top-tier skills in the Adobe Creative Suite are necessary, as is a portfolio that demonstrates visual storytelling in a variety of mediums (digital content, marketing materials, advertising campaigns). They have the technical skills and a strong portfolio to back it up; bring strategic, elevated ideas to the table; and has the organization skills to manage a complex and fast-paced production timeline.
· 6+ years of design experience
· An available online portfolio
· Bachelor’s degree in design, visual/graphic design or brand strategy, marketing, or commensurate experience
· 8+ years of industry experience as a visual designer, marketing designer, graphic designer, or similar VX-related role
· 5+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with product marketers, design leaders, and stakeholders for implementation of visual design and marketing campaigns, brand standards and design specs/guidelines
· Fluency in best practices for web-based design, as well as strong knowledge of design principles and techniques
· Demonstrated ability to influence and lead projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement
· Proven ability in art direction for large scale, multi-channel marketing and product marketing campaigns
· Strong verbal communication and presentation skills for presentations with senior leadership
· Proven experience implementing visual designs for mobile/web products and developing visual design systems to serve a broader ecosystem of products
· Experience creating specifications for large-scale printing to wrap physical objects
· Experience with brand expression for complex campaigns for consumer facing initiatives
· Experience in ownership of projects and communicating timelines and executing independently
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role