Voyager is a publicly traded company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (VYGR.CN), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are a building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date – crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.Responsibilities:
- You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to create impactful visual solutions and user experiences across Brand, Marketing and Product and will report to the Creative Director
- You have a strong foundation in UX thinking and visual design with a passion for systems design, branding, user interfaces and prototyping
- Translate complex product requirements into a simple and beautiful experience. We strive to provide more a more useful and intuitive product than our competitors
- Contribute to all phases of creative production – from concept to execution
- UX/UI for our website and dedicated landing pages
- UX/UI for our app and other digital products
- You are curious, collaborative, self-directed and detail-orientated
- Rapidly create sketches, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate your ideas
- Brainstorm, strategize and design assets for Marketing that elevate the brand and drive action (ads and promotional campaigns, graphics for our blog, emails, social media, infographics etc.
- Design email templates (some HTML/CSS)
- Design various brand assets (including presentations, partnerships and event collateral)
- Ensure high quality designs are delivered to meet project objectives and timelines
- Ensure accuracy of content, editorial consistency and brand positioning for all digital work
- Evaluate, refine and maintain brand identity across all external facing materials
- Evolve and maintain Design System and associated UI components
- Advocate for the Brand and User
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Communications or related field
- Portfolio/case studies featuring examples of exceptional design work with a strong command of typography and layout
- 6+ years interaction/visual design experience across a variety of digital media with a focus in digital product and innovation spaces
- Proven experience in UX and Digital Product Design (mobile-first products)
- Deep understanding of customer research, design principles and standards
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of working collaboratively with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to take ideas from concept to launch and beyond
- Expert in Sketch or Figma, Invision, Zeplin, familiarity with Principle or any other prototyping/animation tool
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of current trends in design and technology
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Confident in discussing design, your solutions, and your process
- Confident working both individually and in small teams
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision) and 401k
- Stock Options
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.How to apply
Please send your portfolio site and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Firstname Lastname: Senior Visual Designer" and why you’d like to work with us. For more information visit www.investvoyager.com.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.