Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Design is looking for an innovative Senior Experience Designer to join our Document Cloud team for Acrobat Mobile. With your help, Acrobat Mobile will be everyone’s desired app for document consumption, collaboration, and e-signatures. We are customer-obsessed and strive to create inviting, simple, and accessible experiences for the modern, connected world.
What you'll Do
- Work closely with Document Cloud product teams, designers, and users to dive deeply into user journeys to identify problems, re-frame into opportunities, and co-create requirements and design plans.
- Think strategically with foundational expertise in systems design, shaping modern interfaces in the context of the Acrobat ecosystem.
- Map customer journeys, visualize concepts, and create scalable information architecture around tech constraints
- Craft pixel-perfect mockups by following the design system to deliver detailed design specs and assets to engineering teams, verify implementation quality, and track success metrics
- Engage directly with users and customers to gain a deeper understanding of their goals, validate design solutions, conduct quick rounds of usability testing, incorporating results into your design process
- Articulate design decisions by presenting works and communicating through design teams and partners.
- Advocate for user-focused design, representing the voice of Adobe users throughout the design process.
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 4 years of experience turning complex problems into simple engaging customer experiences for iOS and Android devices.
- Ability to translate user problems into practical design solutions via sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations.
- Ability to proficiently facilitate brainstorming sessions, cultivate the creative thinking process, build compelling presentation decks or videos, and present concept pitches.
- Demonstrated leadership in an iterative design process that includes addressing and acting on feedback.
- Excellent collaboration skills with a deep curiosity in understanding all viewpoints.
- Strong communication skills, whether when writing a quick email to a coworker or discussing design work with a dozen people.
- An eagerness to deeply engage with and understand quantitative and qualitative data at scale.
- Ability to be flexible, embrace ambiguity, take initiative, and keep abreast of UX trends and latest standards in the mobile design field
- Possess an evolved understanding of how people use their mobile devices.
- BA/BFA degree in HCI or design-related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.