Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
You will lead the design of education and identity experiences for the Cross-Cloud Platform Experiences team. If you are a curious, visually orientated, strategic designer who loves complex problem solving, this is a role for you! You will join a growing team, building flexible and scalable solutions to enable teachers, students and admins to use Adobe’s tailored education experiences. You'll develop beautiful solutions and see them through with exceptional quality.
We work very closely with our partners across the entire Adobe organization in product management, engineering, and customer support to deliver solutions that have a direct and measurable impact on the business.
What you’ll do
- Strategize. Define the future of outstanding education experiences by starting with core user needs for teachers, students, and admins.
- Have substantial ownership. Lead strategy and design to implement user experiences from concept to ship for all education platform initiatives.
- Unify. Build a coherent experience between internal Adobe systems and external platforms.
- Simplify. Translate complex user needs into practical design solutions that are grounded in user research and data.
- Collaborate. Demonstrate thought leadership through collaboration and workshops with partners and other design teams.
- Balance. Confidence in driving multiple projects forward while delivering on short term goals.
- Visualize. Bring design to life through sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and animations.
- Lead. Inspire teammates and forge relationships across the company.
What you’ll bring to the team
A mind for strategy, an ear for research, an eye for design, and a strong voice. We need a designer with broad design skills who can quickly concept and evaluate multiple directions, who favors interactive prototypes, knows the right process, and can be a champion for patterns that scale across all platforms including web, mobile, and desktop as well as multiple user types including students, individuals, & enterprise.
- Proven track record working in product design and UX
- Familiarity with responsive web and mobile design patterns & standards
- Proficiency in defining complex workflows and delivering pixel-perfect designs
- Experience developing research and test plans and translating the results into relevant solutions
- Ability to drive multiple concurrent projects to completion
- Experience writing user stories and developing feature requirements
- Collaborative and able and work directly with Product and Engineering managers
- Confidence in communicating work at all levels of the organization, up to the CEO
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit a resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see strong systems thinking and insights into your problem-solving process!
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design builds tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.