Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe has enabled decades of creative pros to do their best work, and now we’re on a mission to empower everyone to express their stories. When we say Creativity for All, we mean it. Creative Cloud Express and Adobe for Education empower students, and educators who want a fast, fun, and frictionless solution to learn, create and share in the classroom.
We’re looking for a Sr. Experience Designer to join our core team to design elegant solutions for how students and educators will uniquely experience Creative Cloud Express and Adobe Education Exchange.
In this role, you will:
- Lead: Represent design and partner closely with your product manager and engineering leads. You’ll balance incremental improvements with opportunities for generative ideation that inspire the team to push beyond the current problem space and product capabilities.
- Simplify: Break down complex problems into solvable chunks, working to prioritize in an always-evolving fast-moving environment.
- Visualize: You'll bring ideas to life and use design as a superpower to communicate and align. This will shine through strategy decks, storyboards, hi-fi mockups, prototypes, and motion. You’ll be able to clearly and confidently explain the rationale for design decisions to a broad audience.
- Execute: Demonstrate an appetite for details and organization. You’ll be expected to define user experience goals, priorities, and experiences that align with product timelines, coordinating multiple workstreams to completion. You should show a strong end-to-end design process, with confidence in balancing time and quality.
- Think Big: Understand the importance of design systems, and consider how UX patterns and components will scale across applications, workflows, and use cases.
What you need to succeed
- A degree in a design-related field (HCI, interaction, visual), or comparable work experience.
- 5+ years of product design experience. Education and productivity apps are a plus.
- A curiosity for how business, social, technical and behavioral factors impact the UX across the user journey inside and outside the product UX.
- A passion to have an influential role with the product team as a driver for design process and product strategy, communicating design ideas persuasively and concisely to all functions of the organization, including executives.
- A pro at implementing quality design across all surfaces.
- Experience in Learning Management Systems including Google Classroom, Canvas, and Clever a plus.
- You’re always working to make things better in all areas of work and life.
- You’re a great teammate who likes to have fun while getting things done!
How to apply
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio with examples of process and evolution of work.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design builds tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.