Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Design is seeking a Senior Experience Designer to join the Adobe Fresco Team and help us build the best tool in the industry for people who paint and draw for passion or profession.
What you'll do
- Communicate design ideas at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Design holistic experiences across platforms while collaborating with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional partners.
- Partner closely with the user research team and engage directly with customers to gain a deeper understanding of their goals, validate design solutions, conduct quick rounds of usability testing, incorporating results into your design process.
What you need to succeed
- College degree or equivalent practical experience in design with an emphasis on graphic design, HCI, or related design field
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple work-streams
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to think through complex systems and how they affect each other as well as the creative workflow
- A real passion for collaborating across many subject areas
- Experience working iteratively with an agile engineering team
- Proficiency in XD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and other design tools (Sketch or Figma)
- Knowledge around and passion for accessible and inclusive design
- Experience working with existing research, conducting your own research, presenting results, and acting on those results
- Interest in drawing & painting
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We’d especially like to see strong systems thinking, elegant design solutions, and a demonstrated ability to adapt your designs based on what you learn.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design builds tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.