Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Do you want to help build the next evolution of Adobe Spark?
We're looking for a Senior Designer to build and craft engaging product moments that deliver delight, gamification, personalization, and learning opportunities to our growing customer base and fast evolving product. We are eager to find a hardworking and experienced design leader to develop and execute a strategy passionate about deepening our relationship with our customers through various stages of their product onboarding.
Adobe Spark makes design and content creation fast, fun, and streamlined for small and medium business owners, entrepreneurs, social media marketers, communicators, and side hustlers, with no design experience needed. Our Growth Design team is focused on delivering thoughtfully crafted experiences that shape user behavior and strengthen users’ relationships and success with content creation. As a hands-on designer and strategic thought-leader on the team, you’ll uplevel unified product experiences with an energetic and playful touch.
In this role, you will:
Approach problems holistically. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define strategy, requirements, and design experiments and product solutions across multiple touchpoints of the funnel.
Listen deeply. Uncover opportunities to decrease friction and enable new pathways by talking to and listening to users about their frustrations and goals.
Own and create design impact. Imagine user experiences from concept to ship, lead the design vision, and coordinate designers to produce high quality solutions with a keen eye for detail.
Simplify. Translate complex problems into sophisticated design solutions that are grounded in user research and data. Bring the vision to life through sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, wireframes, prototypes, or animations.
Create moments of accomplishment! Apply playful techniques and build moments of joy and motivation for our customers.
Investigate and iterate. Test your prototypes, capture insights, and integrate your learnings into new versions of design experiments.
Think big. Close product gaps, while discovering concepts to leap into the future. Advocate for innovative end-to-end product experiences.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A degree in a design-related field or comparable work experience
- 7+ years of proven experience working on products, services, and UX design, building and delivering consumer and/or enterprise products.
- Ability to balance a growth mentality, ambiguity, and design quality standards
- Strength in both interaction and visual design from lo-fidelity prototypes to hi-fidelity concepts.
- A thirst to learn about how your designs perform and appetite to iterate weaving both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Fluency in design software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar tools.
- Interest in staying on top of current UX and experience design trends.
- Experience leading production designers to reach goals.
- A desire to go beyond pixels: curiosity about how business, social, technical and behavioral factors impact the UX inside and outside the product.
- The ability to articulate and present design decisions, the problems they solve, and how they support business milestones, concisely to all functions of the organization, including executives.
- A sense of humor and play! You are motivated by building delightful experiences for our users.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. In your portfolio, we’d especially like to see examples of projects where you've applied gamification techniques, product onboarding or orienting, personalized customer offerings, end-to-end design process, and anything that shows building solutions that encourage learning. Please also include a personal project of your choice. If your portfolio is password protected, provide the PW in your submission.
This position is full-time and can be remote or on-site at Adobe’s office in San Francisco.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristics protected by law. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.