This role is for a hands-on leader who establishes a vision and strategy, scales their impact by empowering other designers on the team, leads the delivery of and is a key contributor to design artifacts.
They will develop strong relationships with fellow Design Leaders and partners closely with Product Engineering, and Marketing counterparts throughout the product development process to launch bar-raising experiences for customers and partners.
About the team
Ring's Product Design team is spread out across the world and supports all major functions of the business.
- 6+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
• A body of work that showcases confident, diverse, and thoughtful typography, layout, visual design, and interaction design
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, Cognitive Science, Information Architecture, Digital Communication design or a related field.
• Have deep understanding and experience designing mobile and desktop applications
• Experience working with quantitative and qualitative research including usability testing, analytics, user interviews, and A/B testing
• Solid understanding of user-centered design methodologies, design thinking processes, and usability principles
• Effective verbal, writing, strategic thinking, conceptualization, presentation, facilitation, and organization skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.