About the Team:
Our Design teams are focused not just on the functional, but also on happiness and delight. Our work ignites opportunity and changes the way the world moves, and we craft for users around the globe of all backgrounds and abilities!
About the Role:
We are seeing a Sr. Product Designer join our Rides Studio Design team. As a Product Designer, we tackle interaction and service design challenges, and we work on big new ideas that will transform how people use our product. We collaborate with engineers, product managers, and some of the world's best designers and researchers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. We make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences for people around the globe!
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to create high-quality design solutions for your product.
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to take on difficult UX problems
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex logistics and machine learning technology
- Present work in a range of mediums and fidelities throughout the design process.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality.
- 5+ years of design experience
- Proficiency with the latest tools to build design and a strong desire to learn new ones. Figma expertise encouraged.
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience building products for Android, iOS, and web
- Fast-paced with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently
- Strong understanding and application of user-centered design methods and principles.
- Experience working and collaborating with teams with varied strengths in a multifaceted, rapid growth environment.
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale to your peers and cross-functional team.
- A degree in HCI, Graphic Design, or a related field is preferred.
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work