What You'll Do
The Cisco Digital Experience team is looking for a passionate, and collaborative visual designer that is highly experienced in user-centered design and testing methodologies including mobile, usability and accessibility requirements. You will be conceptualizing and designing customer-centric visual interfaces for responsive design websites and web applications built on an enterprise web content management system. You will also assist digital/UX leadership in developing an overarching UX strategy as well as envisioning, designing and validating net new branded digital design systems.
Who You'll Work With
As part of the Digital Experiences team, you will work closely with various business owners, content publishers and digital discipline leads to offer day to day UX solutions. You will also partner with UX and broader digital team members in building and optimizing responsive web B2B experiences. This team is a focused, highly collaborative, fast-paced, adaptable and always looking for fun and creative ideas. We use data, research and insights to drive our customer-centric experiences and communicate our company and organization’s vision and strategy to internal and external audiences.
Who You Are
You should demonstrate a passion for great design, be charismatic, have excellent communication skills and be able to clearly articulate the rationale behind user experience/content architecture directions and their business value to digital team stakeholders. At a minimum, we expect you to have a BA or higher in art/design, human computer interaction (HCI), graphic design, education or equivalent work experience. You should also have at least 5 years of design-related experience planning, architecting, designing and optimizing large web marketing properties.
- Experience creating enterprise-level design systems
- Design concepts and UI using variety of digital-focused design applications like Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suit
- Make strategic UI decisions related to enhancing core web components and the creation of new component features as part of expanding CMS customizations
- Assist in maintaining, optimizing and facilitating the use of a library of standard web components
- Extensive user interface prototyping experience using Figma, Sketch and Invision.
- Familiar with accessibility standards and experienced in delivering final visuals that meet AA accessibility standards.
- Experience with B2B technology marketing channels and enterprise web management platforms required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-discipline team comprised of strategy, creative, product and technology team members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!