Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Frame.io, an Adobe Company, is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world. We have built a product creatives recognize and love through constant innovation and incredible attention to detail.
We're looking for a Staff Product Designer to help us push the boundaries of what's possible for our users across phone, tablet, and TV applications. In this role, you’ll help define the product experience across our current and future mobile apps, partnering with product management, research, and engineering to make sure we continue to innovate and hold the bar high in our product experiences.
This is a role for a creative individual with strong interaction design skills, excellent aesthetic judgment, and an ability to systematically work through complexity. You’ll define the Frame.io experience through strong design process, using wireframes, prototypes, polished UI, and more to tell a story through your work. Your work will inspire and delight every time a customer uses Frame.io.
What you’ll do
- Lead the design of elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences for Frame.io's mobile applications
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Aid the evolution of our custom design system
- Work with other designers on the team to help them meet our high quality bar
- Build hi-fidelity prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- In collaboration with engineering, look for opportunities to implement the latest and greatest mobile technologies and patterns
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency across our products
- Ship pixel perfect UI
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years of proven experience in fast-paced creative environments
- The ability to convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work and tells a story
- A creative mind that's open to constructive input from teammates
- Expertise in best in class touch design patterns across iOS and Android
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- Expertise in Figma, our primary design tool, and prototyping tools such as Protopie and Principle
- Experience with video, content, and NLEs such as Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro is a plus