UI/UX Designer Cannabis Tech Company - Remote
Remote Design JobsRemote18d ago
Where’s Weed is an established, fast-growing cannabis marketing & technology firm based in Denver, Colorado. We’re looking for an ambitious, motivated and energetic UI/UX Designer who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
The ideal candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of UI/UX related tasks, from defining product specifications, prototyping, high-fidelity renders and user experience testing. As the lead designer, you’ll be responsible for all UI/UX across the platform, and will have the opportunity to shape the future of the Where’s Weed ecosystem.
- Manage and lead the design lifecycle across multiple products within our platform
- Collaborate closely with our design and development teams to ensure pixel-perfect implementations
- Design UI/UX to be fully functional across mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Conduct market research to determine gaps in the market.
- Translate research into feasible ideas and designs that will satisfy consumers.
- Clearly outline specifications for the design team and stakeholders.
- Establish consistency throughout the platform ecosystem
- An eye for design
- A firm grasp of market trends and consumer preferences.
- Fluency with prototyping tools like code, after effects, Framer, Origami, InVision
- Implement one’s own flows and interactions
- Use product usage data for informed decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Bonus: Previous experience working with a development team
- Bonus: Basic understanding of HTML
- Bonus: Basic understanding of the cannabis industry
- Competitive Salary
- Performance incentive bonuses
- Full Benefits - Medica, Dental and Vision
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology allowance
- Casual work culture