UI/UX Designer Cordial
UX UIUS, Remote2 months ago
When we founded Cordial in 2014, we were determined to change the way brands communicate with their customers. We build technology to help brands send a better message—ones that are personal, relevant, and emotionally intelligent across any channel.
Leading brands such as Revolve, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and TOMS use our cross-channel messaging platform to increase customer engagement, drive transformational speed-to-market, and future-proof their marketing technology.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
Are you a wireframe wizard? Do you create visually compelling user experiences? Have you created technical UX? If so, apply today because we’re hiring a talented UX/Visual Designer to provide our clients with a delightful experience in their day to day interaction with the Cordial platform. You will work with the Product & Engineering team and other Visual Designers to ensure your vision is delivered in each release.
- Provide a holistic user experience with creative solutions for initiatives, epics, and user stories.
- Analyze user interface challenges and create design solutions that meet goals and requirements.
- Produce wireframes, page flow diagrams, and detailed design specifications for user stories.
- Create and contribute to UX and design patterns to be used across the company.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Conduct usability tests to inform the best experiences in the platform.
- 5+ years of experience in technical software user interface design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Information Management or equivalent.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience working closely with front end engineers and a fundamental understanding of data schema and APIs is considered a strong plus.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and translate those to visual representations.
- Technical expertise with at least one wireframing software tool such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq.
- Proficiency with interactive and component-based Adobe XD prototypes.
- Experience with visual design tools such as Photoshop (preferred), Sketch, Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive design development.
- Strong problem-solving and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and pixel-perfect design.
- Ability to give-and-receive constructive design feedback.
- Portfolio available for viewing, demonstrating a history in software/web design.
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment.