LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
This is a contingent worker position. The successful candidate will be employed by FESCO and seconded to work at LinkedIn as a User Experience Researcher (contingent worker).
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher (contingent worker) to join support our China team in conducting user research. In this role, you will be responsible for discussing requirements with stakeholders, scoping the research, recruiting participants, conducting research by qualitative and quantitative methods, synthesizing the insights and presenting to stakeholders. You will work closely with a group of designers, data scientists, and product marketing managers across Beijing and the US offices. Your work will deeply impact how people get connected to opportunities through the power of the entire LinkedIn community.
User Experience Research is integrated into the Design team at LinkedIn. We are a group of collaborative, holistic thinkers transforming insight into action with our cross-functional partners. We inspire great end-to-end experiences through thoughtful studies directly with our members and customers. We believe that human-centered decision-making processes lead to responsible design.
This is a contingent worker position. The successful candidate will be employed by FESCO and seconded to work at LinkedIn as a User Experience Researcher (contingent worker). Upon completing their service as contingent worker, the individual may apply for a full-time employment position with LinkedIn if openings are available at the time.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right question
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy
- Conduct user studies using qualitative and quantitative research methods, such as interviews, usability testing, prototype testing, surveys, benchmark studies.
- Work cross-functionally with many stakeholders including product management, data science, design and marketing
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways that inspire action from stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in design, HCI, Ergonomics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Science, or related field
- Knowledge of qualitative methods and quantitative methods, including 1-1 interview, online survey, usability study, diary, concept test, focus group etc.
- Knowledge of user-centred design
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to analyse and synthesize data from both quantitative and qualitative sources
- Good team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Passionate for learning new skills and internet products
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.