Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
We deal with some of the most challenging problems in the industry. Our scale and speed of growth forces us to experiment with techniques and technologies only the very biggest websites ever need to use. If you would like to work in a design environment where every project is a learning opportunity, you've come to the right place. As an intern, you'll dive headfirst into the deep end of the pool. You'll own a project from start to finish and a dedicated Mentor, Manager, and Advisor will be beside you every step of the way. You'll also participate in leadership development curriculum and gain industry knowledge from top Twitch executives in fireside chats. Add to this virtual cohort trips, weekly advisory, service opportunities and you've got a packed summer.
• Contribute to product design and implementation discussions
• Find and build unique solutions to implement projects from the idea phase to production
• Give and solicit feedback from designers and partners
• Provide mocks and assets
• Eagerness to investigate challenges and present reasonable solutions reliably and quickly
• Interest in design tools and methods through education
• Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment
• BA/BS Graduation Year: 2023 OR 2024 (No Masters/PhD)
• Prototyping, animation, or coding experience
• Housing stipend provided
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records