Are you interested in designing customer-focused, simple and intuitive products? Do you want to revolutionize the way people Advertise online? Amazon Ad Server seeks a talented, results-driven, highly motivated, customer-focused UX Designer to help shape the future of AdTech.
As part of our growing team, you will significantly impact our business by driving engaging user experiences. We are passionate about thinking big, innovating on behalf of our customers, tackling problems at scale and simplifying complex flows; if you want to work on big design challenges and make tools informed by customer data, join our team.
Here at Amazon Ad Server, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our inclusion culture. Amazon’s inclusion culture is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Key job responsibilities
This role will require someone who can take the initiative and produce results while collaborating with a talented team. To be successful, you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are obsessed with the customer and drive relentlessly to optimize and improve the customer experience. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity, analytical problem solver and willing to develop quick prototypes, iterate and improve.
About the team
We are a growing team with complete ownership empowered to bring our best selves to work everyday. The team fosters a collaborative culture, we all feel comfortable giving and receiving feedback either during Design Critiques or ad-hoc. We work closely with PM's, Engineers and Stakeholders with the shared goal of building the best experience to our customers.
- Design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Minimum 3 years of UX Design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Strong prototyping and interaction design skillset
- Ability to carry out independent research and use insights to inform and improve your designs
- Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand
- Expert design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering. (working directly with developers for implementation of designs)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Experience designing advertising solutions or enterprise products
- Experience designing products for AdTech is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).