We are looking for a UX Designer to help make Amazon the best-in-class destination for shoppers to discover, engage, and build affinity with brands.
Join a growing team of UX designers, researchers, and leaders operating in a strategically significant/highly-visible product space within Amazon Ads. In this role, you’ll bridge the gap between shoppers and brands. You’ll be involved in all aspects of product development from brainstorming the next innovation to working collaboratively with user research, engineering, and product management. You will utilize a full range of skill—including: wire framing, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design—to bring these experiences to life. Your work will have strategic significance and high exposure. Most importantly, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience of shoppers, advertisers, and brand-owners.
Key job responsibilities
· Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
· Quickly and thoroughly create shopper flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
· Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI tools.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications—working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
· Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
About the team
Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com, services like Twitch, IMDb TV, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
· 3+ years of design experience
· An available online portfolio
· Able to work in a diverse team.
· Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand.
· Proven ability to work cross-team, synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering. (working directly with developers for implementation of designs)
· Expert visual design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end.
· Experience designing e-commerce experiences; bonus points in designing for global markets.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
· A love for branding and storytelling.