Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
UX Designer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
You will craft user Interfaces through modern user experience practices as a part of our central UX discipline. We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and rigor. We're a group of passionate people where craftsmanship, passion, and collaboration are celebrated. Join us if you want to do career-defining work and help us build world-class player experiences!
- Deep understanding of modern interaction design practices, use of typography, the psychology of color, layouts, visual systems as well as up-to-date trends in the digital world.
- Establish a vision through simple, elegant designs, user-flows, interaction patterns, user end-to-end flows.
- Deliver compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, interaction behaviors, and design systems.
- Facilitate collaboration and alignment with cross-functional partners and UX design peers
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility, and usability
- A portfolio of delivered projects, games, and other digital experiences
- Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
- The ability to translate qualitative and quantitative player data into design solutions and design strategy
- Harvest feedback through rapid iterative prototyping (klick through flows, storyboard, etc)
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flinto, etc.
- 4+ years of experience (or equivalent) in interaction design, game design, product design, or related field
- Experience working in a dynamic distributed team setting
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office.
As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams.
Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community.
We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.