UX Designer JBCHoldings
UX UIUS, Remote7 days ago
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3-6+ months
The main focus of this position will be on entertainment/video apps across television, mobile and web. You should be comfortable present and defend their work in front of a diverse group of executive leadership and provide their strategic insights. If you can work with limited direction or make institutional assumptions to fill in the gaps for light requirements, this is a plus.
• 3-5 years of professional experience as a UX or Interaction Designer.
• Bachelor’s degree in design, interactive design or applicable field.
• Experience in digital media or entertainment.
• Preferably has previous OTT app experience.
• Experience with transactional and e-commerce platforms.
• Expert in design tools, including Sketch, Invision, Omnigraffle, and Principle.
• Experience with continuous design, A/B testing and iteration.
• Professional portfolio or UI/UX work samples.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, involving cross-functional teams, in an efficient manner
• Understands nuances between web design/IOS/Android/TV design and how to maximize each experience.
• Produce UX deliverables, including wireframes, prototypes, and specifications.
• Help initiate and coordinate testing efforts with research team.
• Design for the 10-foot experience, as well as mobile and responsive web.