UX Designer Limeade
UX UIBellevue, WA, US, Remote2 months ago
Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the job:
Limeade is looking for a world-class designer of delightful, engaging user-centric experiences. Your portfolio is testament to your empathy for users, your ability to balance the simple with the fun and robust, your good taste and your visual design sensibilities.
You should be comfortable iterating fast and communicating your ideas to visually oriented, informed product management and engineering teams. You should be able to listen and communicate clearly to get buy in. You should love brainstorming, prototyping and welcome user research. You should view collaboration with other designers, users and all company colleagues as instrumental for doing great work.
You are curious. Not afraid to be wrong or ask tough questions. You have the potential to become a strong design leader.
You will work within the structure of the Agile Development process, based on Scrum and UX best practices. We perform rapid, iterative, incremental design, thinking about our products and experiences holistically. Bonus points for interest in well-being or health improvement.
- See product features from the vision phase through mockups and implementation.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with an informed, visually oriented product development team.
- Knowledgeable and confident participation in UX Design meetings.
- Comfortable working with and developing personas and scenarios.
- Create wireframes, design iterations and prototypes.
- Participate in and/or facilitate/lead Customer/Partner UX meetings.
- Participate in scrum meetings.
- Evaluate and flesh out product UX specs prior to implementation.
- Work directly with the Director of UX, other designers, researchers. product managers and a collaborative R&D team.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way.
- 2-5 years of UX/UI design.
- Mastery of design process and use of visual design apps (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Figma, Mural etc.).
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Open-minded and able to incorporate constructive feedback.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.